Female Rap Artist Chloe AKA Chloe Cartel is joining this time with 10 Questions with Anastasia for Billboard Music World.
1. Your name, where are you from, and What made you decide to pursue a career?
My name is Chloe aka Chloe Cartel I am from Dayton Ohio. What made me decide to pursue my music career is that it’s been a lifelong dream, I have been rapping since I can remember being so young and just loving music.
2. Who inspired you to make music?
Who inspired me to make music, various artists but most importantly MC LYTE.
3. Tell us about The Ikonic Label?
The Ikonic Label is an all-female label finding amazing queens within music and talent to have the chance of living out their dreams. We wanted to create a label showcasing some of the world’s hidden talents that we believe should be deserving of being heard.
4. How would you describe the music that you typically create?
I would describe my music as an upbeat positive vibe from real-life experiences with a twist of fantasy
5. How is it working with Eleven Ego Crusher, He has a history of putting females in positions.
Working with eleven has been such an honor and blessing. He’s been rooting for me since 2017 and had no idea of me actually doing music. We formerly met on a press run with an artist I was working with and from then on it’s been nothing but him watching the full timeline of my journey.
6. Why is Chloe Cartel different?
What makes Chloe Cartel Different, is the gift that God has given me to be a creative musical mind because of the passion and love that I have for music. For me it’s not a hobby but a way of life, not only behind the mic but helping other artists reach their potential as well. The whole aspect of the music industry is what drives me.
7. How did it feel when Eleven promoted you from A&R to Vice President?
It felt powerful. A&R has always been my passion because I have always loved finding amazing talent. But to become Vice President was something I never expected.
8. Do you have any hobbies or interests outside of music?
Hobbies I love working out, love doing makeup, and just being the life of the party
9. Besides being an all-female label. What makes Ikonic different?
What makes Ikonic different to me is seeing that the world would finally be able to notice hidden talents that we will be able to push on another scale.
10. What accomplishments do you see yourself achieving in the next five to 10 years?
Listen to Chloe Cartel’s latest single: https://audiomack.com/elevenbeats/song/bandz-1